- Buy More Save more
Safety Is The First Priority
MAKEUP USERS SHOULD SANITIZE THEIR BRUSHES AND OTHER MAKE-UP STUFF ON A REGULAR BASIS, AS OFTEN AS ONCE A WEEK.
You don't use you clothes again before washing it. So why do you use your make-up tools . After all they directly hit your face.
In these hard times , safety is the first priority.
Unclean makeup brushes can not only aggravate acne but also spread all sorts of viral, fungal, and bacterial infections. Here are the dangers of dirty brushes that you should know about to reduce risks of skin infections:
That blotch of greying color on your makeup sponge indicates that mold and germs may have started to grow. These are indicators that they have to be replaced and disposed. That blotch of greying color on your makeup sponge indicates that mold and germs may have started to grow.
1. Your pores can get clogged up. Not touching your face with your fingers when you apply makeup helps reduce clogged pores, but you could still breakout if your tools are contaminated.
2. You can get staph infectionThrough daily use, makeup brushes can accumulate dead skin cells, dirt, oil, pollution, and bacteria. These can include staphylococcus, streptococcus, E. Coli, fungus, and viruses. Think this sounds far-fetched? An Australian woman contracted a staph infection after sharing makeup brushes with a friend, leaving her paralyzed in the arms and legs.
3. You can get conjunctivitisSharing cosmetics and makeup brushes can spread conjunctivitis. Whilst it's a common and easily treatable infection, it's something you want to avoid.
4. You can get acneThe accumulation of grime and bacteria on your tools leaves you with bristles that can react negatively with your skin.
5. You risk accelerating wrinklesDirty makeup brushes can expose the skin to oxidative stress from free radicals, which causes a breakdown of collagen and elastin and can result in premature aging.
Sanitize and Charge
PureU solves the "growing" problem of illness-causing bacteria on your devices. It is the perfect solution that sanitizes your phone while it charges. This smartphone sanitizer is beautifully designed to fit next to your bed, at your office, or even in your kitchen. It only takes a few minutes for your phone to be free and clean of dangerous viruses that can make you sick or that you could pass to others.
Kills 99.9% Viruses
The reason we get sick is due to the spreading of harmful virus. Our accessories are a hotspot for breeding germs, even the kind that will make you sick. Fortunately, PureU kills all kind of viruses!
No Liquid, No Heat, No Chemicals
PureU uses UV-C technology to kill the virus and bacteria on the surface of your phone. With UV bulbs on both sides, the PureU achieves 360-degree disinfection, reaching tiny crevices that not even harmful liquids can. The unit will automatically shut off after 10 minutes, so you never have to worry about the device overheating.
Complete sanitization in 6 minutes
Lifetime Warranty on Our UV Bulbs
The UV bulbs we use in our products have a lifespan of 4,000 hours - which is 240,000 minutes! That means you can use your PureU about 24,000 times before the bulbs burn out. If they happen to burn out before then, we'll replace them at no cost to you so you can keep on sanitizing!
- We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisﬁed with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us
Buy 2 at 10% OFF
Buy 3 at 12% OFF
Buy 4+ at 15% OFF